How can I register?
You can register online here.
Why is the theme of the race "Rainbow"?
The 7 Colored Rainbow symbolises hope and promise after a rain. Each of the 7 colors of the rainbow holds an encouraging and empowering message to remind people to keep the hope and that they are not alone.
What is the minimum age to participate in The Make A Difference Race 2016?
The following is minimum age to participate for each category:
- 7KM (16 years and above as of race day)
- 3.5KM Fun Run (Non-Competitive) (13 years and above as of race day) -Parental supervision by a registered accompanying adult is not required
- 3.5KM Fun Run (Non-Competitive) (6 – 12 years as of race day) – Parental supervision by a registered accompanying adult is required
How much are the registration fees?
Click here for categories and fees chart.
How can I make payment?
You can make payment by VISA/MasterCard/Amex through the online payment portal which you will be directed to after you’ve duly completed your registration.
Is GST included in the registration fees?
Do I need to fill up the Indemnity form and seek parental/guardian consent if I’m below the age of 18 (as on race day)?
Yes, participants below the age of 18 are required to seek parental/guardian consent before signing up for the race. They would be required to submit the signed Indemnity form during the Race Entry Pack Collection (REPC), failing which the Race Organiser reserves the right to refuse the entry of the participant. You can download the Indemnity form here.
How will I know if my registration for The Make A Difference Race 2016 is successful?
Participants will receive a confirmation email upon successful registration. Your unique Registration ID will be reflected on the top of the confirmation slip.
Why have I not received my confirmation slip despite registering and making payment?
There could be several reasons:
- The email has been blocked by your mail server and/ or treated as spam.
- Your registration was not successful.
- The email address you have entered at the point of registration was incorrect.
- Please check your registration status via the Participants’ login page here. You may also retrieve your confirmation slip through the system.
Do I get a refund if I choose not to participate after completing my registration?
No. Registration fees are strictly non-refundable.
Can I transfer my race entry to someone else?
No. Race entries are strictly non-transferable. All registered participant’s personal information such as medical condition are tagged to the particular race entry and competing on behalf of the registered participant is not permitted. The Race Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the race entry and/or refuse participant’s entry into the start pen for race entries that have been transferred.
Can I make changes to my particulars after completing my registration?
Yes. You may do so via the Participants’ login page here. Please note that you will not be able to change the following details:
- Race Category
- Email Address
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- *Any changes must be made before 11th September 2016
Can I change my race category after completing my registration?
When is the closing date for registration?
Registration closes on 11th September 2016, or whenever slots are filled up, whichever earlier.